Sunday, June 1, 2008

::It's Gone to the Dogs::

While in Virginia, Kelly and I got the privilege to see a dog show. My dad has a couple of dogs and one of them was being shown today. Little did we know that she would do so well. Let me introduce you to Minni...She is a 9 month tan and white whippet (yes pronounced like the song "Whip it" by Devo)

We watched her win her class and go on and win the next competition. Kelly and I also got to see many other types of dogs. Some were pretty and graceful and others were...well...some dogs should not have dred locks for fur.

All in all we saw "our" dog get two ribbons and a point to become a champion, got very burnt as we spent two hours in the sun, and had some really great laughs at the expense of some odd looking breeds.

Take a look at our little soon to be champion:
The judge, Stanley (my "third father" and co-owner/handler of Minni) and Minni

No comments: