Monday, June 9, 2008

::The Office: Season 2::

For those who don't know me, last summer I created a list of about 100 things I want to do before I die. Well, I completed one of them yesterday, #13 Watch a whole season of a TV series. Ben, a friend of mine, let me borrow his season and I got the privilege of seeing all of the awkward moments and the intense cliff hanger at the end. Now I can't wait to watch the next season. Okay I am hooked. My list also has some other crazy things that I want to accomplish before my demise, like, #6 Stick my tounge to a pole during winter, #17 Be part of a jury, #28 Go see the Northern Lights, #47 Work with underprivileged Children in another country, #69 Learn to love the unlovely, and #87 See a Sumo Wrestling match.
This shows you just a little how truly zany I can be.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

i definitely recommend season 3.

maybe you should add "Write a book" to your list.