Friday, June 6, 2008

::Koffee with Kelly at Kaldi's::

Today being Friday, my job celebrates the wonderful thing called half day Fridays, which allows me to use half of my Friday any way I please. I had originally planned to go swimming or lay out but mother nature had her own plans as it is raining. So Kelly and I went to Kaldis for lunch, Koffee and relaxation. There are many things that I'm contemplating for the future and I'm not sure of the path that God is directing me to go. So I shall wait until I am directed further....

On to more wonderful things....
Right now I am saving up for my wonderful Macbook that I am wanting to buy at the end of summer and when I get it I will get Photoshop. But until then I have all of these photos that are screaming to be worked on. Now I am a firm believer that a photo should speak for itself without being "worked on". But after Kelly introduced me to the wonders of Picasa, which is a free photo editor (kudos to you, Google), I am now a believer. I will never be a pro but now at least my photos can have a little pizazz too.
::Before::

::After::

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Sarah,

Picasa is pretty cool, but I'm a fan of Photobucket.

That's a pretty neat picture. Good job.