Tuesday, June 24, 2008

::Get Smart::


As mentioned before, I saw this movie on Saturday morning. I wanted to see it because I like Steve Carell in The Office and so I thought he would also be great in this movie, especially with his co-star Anne Hathaway. They were a dynamic duo and the only thing that could stop them was the repulsion Agent 99 has for Max. This movie is filled with humor, both dry and slapstick, which filled the theater with laughter. It seemed the movie catered to male humor as the two guys I went with raved about the movie even hours after it was over. This movie is pretty clean and has a little romance.

If I were Roeper or Ebert I would give it a 1 1/2 thumbs up.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks Sarah! I miss you and love you too, and miss working at mobap this summer. tell everyone I said hello!