Thursday, June 19, 2008

::Go Crazy for Crazy Bowls and Wraps::


I must confess I did not want to leave my comfy bed this morning and get myself ready for a busy day of work, especially since I was sore from moving furniture that I conquered last night. And so when I entered my beloved office I was less then happy. But through the actions and love from my fellow coworkers, my mood brightened. But what really made my day was my lunch with Marie and Jacob. After I dumped far too much money into my gas tank we went to Crazy Bowls and Wraps. I love CBW and usually get a pesto chicken wrap but got a vegetarian wrap with feta cheese. Both are great choices. After a great lunch with awesome friends, I was ready to face the rest of my day.....

1 comment:

Marie said...

makes you kind of glad that I am pushy and annoying, right? ;-)