Tuesday, June 17, 2008

::Jumper::

The original plan for last night was to go see (drum roll please) Indiana Jones in the theaters, but due to many reasons a friend and I had to change plans. So, Kyle, a coworker of mine, rented Jumper and we watched it in the dorms.

Now I was excited to see this movie despite my slight disappointment due to Indi, but by the end of the movie I was frustrated at it. The plot of the movie was fine enough until it touched the family side of his life. They are, most likely, attempting to set up for a sequel but I know I wouldn't see it because the first could not keep my attention. I think that the best part in the movie was the scene in the roman Colosseum. The movie also didn't explain the concept of the jumpers very well.

If I were Roeper or Ebert I would give this a 1/2 thumbs up....

No comments: