Wednesday, June 11, 2008

::Foreign Films::

I love learning about different cultures and yearn to one day travel about the world. This ambition will most likely happen a little at a time and I will do most of it through mission trips. As of lately though I have been accidentally seeing a few foreign films and so far they have been incredible. I am loving the "Bollywood" types of films with tons of beautiful songs and lively colors, like Saawariya. But I also watched Pans Labyrinth, I appreciated the language of the film but it was a little dark and scifi for me, and there was a lot more blood than I expected. If you have any other suggestions on great foreign films please send them my way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her Sarah!
You can find all those reviews and recommendations here at the Culturazzi Cognoscente Club,
a society which pursues similar interests and a variety of others. It strives to bring people in arts, cinema, literature, music and theater across the world together on a common platform, where they can share their thoughts, opinions, and interact with each other.

Happy visiting! and hope it helps :)

Anonymous said...

Oops looks like we have a problem with the link..
Visit:
http://culturazzi.wordpress.com

:)