Monday, June 23, 2008

::Blessed Sunday::


Oh Wow, yesterday was such a blessing. It started out with attending The Journey in west county. I enjoy the worship so much, as it is a mix of old hymns with a up-to-date beat. Then Darrin Patrick, the lead pastor, continued his message of Finding Jesus in the Old Testament. I appreciate the historical context that he began his message with, as often times this is left out of a sermon.

After Church, A couple of friends and I went to Red Robin for lunch. At lunch, we discussed so many things including the sermon and the impact it had on each of us. I thank God daily for the friends he has put into my life.

That evening I went with my boss and her children to Fee Fee Baptist Church to see a concert, which they have every Sunday night. Brittany Howard did such a great job with the talents and gifts God has given to her. She has such a beautiful voice and she uses it to praise the Lord. After the concert the church served the congregation dinner. I personally appreciated their servant hearts.

Overall it was a great Sunday and am thankful that my heart is renewed for another week!

No comments: