Tuesday, July 29, 2008

::Conferences, Tours, and Pirates, Oh My!::


Today was the ending of our fabulous conference. We went to so many different sessions where a variety of ambassador information was delivered. We also went on a spectacular walking tour of the PITT campus. As a side note, anyone who complains that we walk too much at mobap needs to go on a tour of this place....whew...I got in my walking quota for the month :-). Then we went on a bus tour of Pittsburgh, a place that has so much history and people take a lot of pride in. Finally we went to a Pittsburgh Pirates game which they won!! And I got to try a Pittsburghian staple the Cheesesteak sandwich which is not like a normal Philly cheesesteak but is a sandwich with the usual meat and cheese but also has french fries and coleslaw in the sandwich. Let's just say that I only ate half.

No comments: