Monday, July 28, 2008

::Ambassadors Conference::


I thought based upon my last blog that I should clarify what kind of conference I am at and what exactly that I am learning. So as you know, Erica Jill and I are in Pittsburgh and we are at an ambassadors conference, which goes over the ins and outs of giving tours. I can't begin to say how much I have learned at this conference (and we have only been to two sessions). On top of all the learning, we are gaining ideas for our University from other fantastic schools alike and unlike our own. 
The best part is the passion that is inside of each one of us to change the University for the better, we want to see growth not just in numbers or championships but spiritually and relationally changing. We want a University that is bold about their faith and loves those that attend the establishment. We want to see people who welcome change but still hold onto some traditions that make the university unique. And we want to see other people with the same passion we have uniting for a cause. 
I will never forget the thought provoking conversations that we had in the Cathedral of Learning aka "the tower of knowledge"!

No comments: