Saturday, July 26, 2008

::The Dark Knight::


Tonight, a friend and I went out to dinner because she had just got back from a mission trip and then we wanted to see a movie, which ended up being The Dark Knight. 
First of all I love comic book heroes, but she didn't, and had the cards already stacked against the movie. But we both ended up loving it.
Some of my thoughts....
::What is with batman's voice? Really, How does he do that?
::Batman's "Bat mobile" or whatever it was called was much different than what I thought it would be. Usually it is a shiny new sports car, or something of the like. But this time it looked more like an all terrain vehicle. Plus it turned into an all terrain motorcycle...could it get any cooler?
::Could Heath Ledger do a better job? It was one of the best portrayed villains, I have seen yet.
I have yet to see any of the other batman movies and The Dark Knight had me on the edge of my seat and covering my eyes.
I give this movie a Roper and Ebert two thumb up!

No comments: