Sunday, July 27, 2008

::Was that a Blimp?::


So this is my last "vacation" of the summer...it is truly bitter sweet. This vacay involves two lovely ladies and a conference. That's right....conferences can be vacations too! So Jill, Erica and I piled into the schools Honda Pilot and hit the road this afternoon, nine hours later we are in this Cozy little Hampton not to far from Columbus! The conference starts tomorrow and is in Pittsburgh. So hopefully after a good nights sleep under the comfort of this lovely duvet, I will be ready to learn about how to give a great tour of a campus. It may not sound too exciting but I am sooo psyched to gain more knowledge about this topic and to get to know some new people! 
P.S. We were passing through Indy and saw this blimp...I don't think I have ever seen a blimp before!!!

No comments: