Monday, August 11, 2008

::RA training week::


Let me first begin to say that RA training (RAT week) is not just a week, it is more like 10 days. I am convinced that they claim "week" to make us feel better (it's not working). But in all seriousness, this is my first time going through this blessed event and I am rather excited. We are about half way through (it started last Wednesday) and I have learned some important things. I am now CPR and first aid certified which is good, in case of any mishaps or emergencies during the year. I have gotten to know some new people (there are two new male RA's) and formed deeper relationships with the ones I already knew. I have moved more dressers and desks than I would ever like to see and cleaned more showers than ever before. But hey, it just makes the students excitement about moving in more rewarding. I finally have my room clean (if you know me then you know that this is quite a feat.) and my hall is mostly done. 
I wish I could right more but we have a service project at 8 am tomorrow!!!
P.S. Sorry for the lapse in blogs but our server seems to have a grudge against blogger! :-( 

No comments: