Wednesday, July 23, 2008

::Apples full of tears::


My goal this summer was to save up all of my money and buy myself a brand new wonderful computer. And as the summer begins to wane I am approaching my goal, as I have around $800 saved. I knew that soon I wouldn't be able to work and would be a little shy of my mac's $1200 price tag so I asked my beloved father if he would help me out a little.

Today at work I get a call from my dad asking if I would prefer a 13" or 15" screen. I am taken back a little and say 13", thinking he was questioning my judgement on choice of computer. He then basically says, "Good It will be there in 21 days". At first I am confused, did he really just by my mac for me? And then I am on the brink of tears (I know this sounds a little superficial as I hardly cry at anything) and cannot find the words to thank him. And don't know if I ever will.

I am so thankful for this wonderful gift and want to let my dad know that this means alot to me.

P.s. I think I know the perfect way to spend the money saved up..... a little trip to see my dad!

No comments: