Wednesday, July 2, 2008

::Leave a Smile on my Face::

Some of my all-time favorites:

*Fuze - I love the stuff...I used to only find these guys at gas stations but now Walmart and Target carry them! The fruit flavors are so great...right now I am drinking Tangerine Grapefruit!
*Qdoba - Two summers ago I worked as a Shift manager at the Q, and I still love the food! My favorite is the Naked Chicken Queso Burrito with chips instead of a tortilla!
*Starbucks - Recently A friend gave me a couple of coupons for, get this, Free drinks.....that is right there is nothing better than a free tall frappacino...
*Love Spell Fragrance- I always get compliments on this perfume. This lovely smell was recommended by a good friend of mine and I have been stuck on it since!
*The perfect Picture - I love the feeling that a picture emanates. It just makes me smile real big.
*A verse that speaks directly- You know the kind that makes you think, Wow, my Savior loves me so much! Or Man I am so selfish.

these are the things that leave a smile on my face and a whistle on my lips...enjoy!

1 comment:

Jacob said...

I like Starbucks a whole lot.
And taking photos.