Monday, July 21, 2008

::Tan Tar A: Bringing SAC together::

I must confess that on typical SAC trips I really don't get to relax that much, but this one was the exact opposite! Our "vacation" started with a quick meeting to go over some SAC Maintenance and then we were off to the lake. We arrived at TanTarA, which is an amazing resort next to the Lake of the Ozarks, and then got acclimated with our accommodations. This vacation was filled to the top with swimming, sunning, laughing and riding. Riding you ask? Yep that's right, we went horseback riding. I got the privilege of riding the tallest horse whose is affectionately named weasel. He definitely was a lot like me as he did not want to follow those around him and created his own path.

Overall, this is one of the most relaxing vacations I have had, despite the intense burn that my dear shoulders bear.

No comments: