Wednesday, May 21, 2008

::Sarah and Ashleys Day out::

On May 20th (a month after her actually b-day), I took my sister Ashley out for her birthday. This was the best time for her and I have a great job in which I am able to take days off when I need to. So usually planning things is no problem for me, as I do this as a job at my college, but for my sister I had no idea what she wanted to do. So I got some details and we ended up doing some of them:

We started out having breakfast at my dorm then set out to go shopping. We went to Plato's closet and found some great deals then went to see the movie 21. Which was a good movie. Then I wanted to show her my new found love for Trader Joe's and so we went there to find something for a late lunch. Finally, we headed to what I call "horse park" and ate our fabulous lunch, painted our nails and had girl talk. Overall it was a much needed day off for both....


Now to show you our great lunch.
Not much is greater then sushi and bon bons.....


No comments: