Sunday, May 18, 2008

::Potential wedding planner?::


My boss asked me a couple of months ago if I would organize and implement her reception. I thinking it couldn't be any worse than any other event said yes. But then I began to think and realized the importance of my input. So we planned and the reception was so pretty and elegant. It was simple, beautiful and intimate. I am blessed to work for such a lovely lady and that she trusted in me to put together such a huge event in her life. J. Lo, "the wedding planner" has got nothing on me....:-)


The lovely bride and I



A few details













The adorable bunny that made an appearance at the reception and the gentleman who helped set up the Great hall.

2 comments:

Jharder said...

Oh my gosh! She got married?! I didn't even know they got engaged. Awww...congrats Laura!

Unknown said...

Lara is beautiful. Great job, Sarah!