Tuesday, May 27, 2008

::Quiz:The odd one::




I saw this "quiz" on another persons blog and thought it would be a great way for people to know more about me......don't be too frightened.
50 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, it was my dad's favorite dressing when I was younger and have just recently acquired the taste for it.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Absolutely not
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I am a pretty good "shot".
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I have only been there once and I don't remember what I got, all I remember was that there was this huge lime in the bottom and that grossed me out.
5.Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I dislike all doctors with a passion.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I am not a fan.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Um, I like the Christmas story, isn't that the one with the toy gun and the famous phrase is "you'll shoot your eye out" and that crazy leg lamp?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice or a coffee drink
9. Can you do push ups? Yes...just don't ask how many
10. What helps you sleep at night? I love my body pillow and curling up against the wall
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have a purity ring that I always wear.
12. Favorite hobby? Hmmm....I'm not sure, I like pictures, taking them and scrap booking and that stuff.
13. Favorite store? Target for sure...I could spend hours there and they carry almost everything
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I am easily distracted
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I don't smile enough....there is not enough time to always be frowning and I am uber messy, and that I can't follow directions lol (three traits :-) )
16. Middle name? Marie
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Should I really be doing this at work, Do I really have anything else to do, and I hope I don't burn dinner
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Well since it was memorial day I really didn't buy anything, but today I got lunch at the Perk.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee, and orange juice.
20. Current worry?How I am going to pay for the mac that I want to buy this summer
21. Current hate right now? Definitely would have to say price of gas. Grrr to my gas guzzling Cadillac
22. Favorite place to be? Forest Park or the beach:)
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I think I spent that evening in the dorms "partying it up-mobap style" with some friends
24. Where would you like to go? Europe again, and somewhere warm and not raining
25. Name three artists that you enjoy. Shane and shane, Van Gogh, and Dorothea Lange, they never said what type of artists
26. Do you own slippers? I have some crazy slipper socks.
27. What shirt are you wearing? I have a yellow, green and blue floral shirt on (it is not as crazy as it seems).
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never slept on them, but I don't think I would like it.
29. Can you whistle? yes I am often doing so.
30. Favorite color? Pink
31. Would you be a pirate? The pirate/ninja debate will never end in my mind!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? As of lately I am trying to sing old hymns in the shower to try to get my mind focused on God daily.
33. Favorite girl's name? I don't know right now I like Evangeline
34. Favorite boy's name? I really like Steven.
What's in your pocket right now? My cell phone.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? I always laugh at work, often when John is around.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't know as I have a lousy memory.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I have had two severe concussions
39. Do you love where you live? No, Missouri has the worst weather ever, but I love my living situation
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? two
41. Who is your loudest friend? Chelsea for sure...she is the loudest person I have ever met, but also one of the sweetest
42. How many dogs do you have? None but I like them
43. Does someone have a crush on you? That is a silly question, I don't know.
44. Favorite way to spend the day. Exploring....well everything, but I love new places
45. What is your favorite book? I don't know I love to read but I don't have any favorites, I am a fan of the Bible though.
46. What is your favorite candy? I really don't like chocolate so that rules out alot but I do like skittles
47. Favorite Sports Team? I don't know I really like hockey, and I like the Red wings
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? As the deer.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Getting ready for bed
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I don't want to get up yet...but if not Kelly will attack me and yell at me for not getting up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

of course you would like the name Steven. it's a great name

Marie said...

This is fun. :-) I even learned new things...like what you really do at work. ;-)