Monday, May 19, 2008

::The office:take two::


So, I told everyone that I would update you on my thoughts and feelings towards the show "The Office" . Well let me preface this post by saying that I have never seen a whole series all the way through. First I really don't watch television that often and secondly I don't have a regular schedule, I just watch television whenever I sit at home, which isn't that often. And so seeing more than one episode in a row is odd. I am beginning to appreciate the off color and "awkward" humor that surrounds The Office. I am still a little fuzzy on the character and have very little character development. But I will admit that I am thinking I may start the show from season 1.....to be continued....
P.S. I can't wait for more interaction between these two characters I hope they continue into next season.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Oh no...Why did I read this post before I saw the season finale???