Tuesday, May 27, 2008

::For the love of Weddings::

First of all, everyone in the world of bloggers needs to know that I despise driving. I don't know what is wrong with my brain, as you would think that I would like the freedom that my '93 Cadillac De ville may bring me, but instead I see it as a death trap. But, for the love of weddings (and a lovely bride by the name of E), I drove for the first time for two straight hours. So on Saturday afternoon, myself and three of my close friends, took the drive to the boothill to see our dear friend E take the plunge of married life. She was one of the prettiest brides I had ever seen and she got a great deal on her dress. I am so proud of her and can't wait to see what God has for her in this new part of her life.

The funniest part of this wedding, besides the ring bearer tripping up the steps and E going down to the aisle to the Princess Bride, was her outrageous but fitting cake topper.