Sunday, August 17, 2008

::Peace, Love and Welcome Weekend::


Yup that's right the blessed event is over and was a huge success. Of course there were a few minor problems, but for the most part everything was successful! The Student Activities Staff is responsible for all of it and I am so proud of them. I cannot wait for what the rest of this year has in store. Our activities range from a Chicago trip to a talent show and we have everything in between! So if you are a new student reading this blog, get involved! We want as many people as we can get. 
Now for the even bigger news....school starts TOMORROW! Wow, where did the summer go. I have tons of classes and am super involved like usual! But I LOVE every minute of it, even the ones that involve waking up in the middle of the night to help a resident. And I cannot wait to see how God works through people this year. 
So Peace out guys and lets get ready for a spectacular year!

1 comment: