Wednesday, August 20, 2008

::Amazed::


Once again I am amazed by our creator and Lord. I was sitting at work the other day and was typing the word "schedule" and while doing this I was wondering, How does my mind and fingers know how to spell and type that word? God is so amazing in his creation. I feel privileged to be called a child of God and that he knew ME (and you) before we were born! I think it is so obvious to see his work, his handicraft, his fingerprint in his creation! I mean How Great is our God! He is the giver and sustainer of life...and worthy, more than worthy, of our every praise!

1 comment:

CHEERpy TALK said...

You are absolutely right..sometimes I wonder there cannot be a better scientist than God.He has created this world with great perfection and yet gets no Noble Prize for it.