Saturday, August 23, 2008

::Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2::

This morning I did something that I have never done. I went to a movie by myself. Mind you, I am a pretty consistent extrovert so this act was slightly out of character, but it was so wonderful. It allowed me to laugh and perhaps even tear (don't let anyone know) without people I know judging me. But on to the review...
This movie revisits the friendship of four different young ladies facing the changing atmosphere of summer during their college years. Each young lady went their own way and found themselves in different but exhilarating ways. It truly made me understand a little about my own life and the ways I run from things. There was one scene that could have been taken out, but you can't win them all. I am slightly disappointed that there will not be a third movie, but I shall survive. 
Overall my Roeper and Ebert score would be two thumbs up!

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Oh, Sarah..........

Marie said...

Couple of things...I love going to the movies by myself, so I am excited to see that others see the benefits! Also, for my post, exactly who was I flaunting for? :-)