Thursday, April 10, 2008

::More than just a show: The Office::

The university I attend, along with other places I'm sure, has fallen under the spell of what I like to call "officeitis". Now, I have been resisting this urge to try to understand this epidemic but I decided tonight to take the plunge. And what I understood is that this show is just a half an hour show of awkward moments. Now I say this knowing I can't judge a show with just one viewing. So I think I will continue to observe the show and those it has already infected. Who knows, perhaps with more contact with this fatal disease, I too, will show the symptoms (which include saying random quotes from the show, dressing like the characters on Halloween, and buying sticky notes with the characters face on them). I will try to keep an open mind and update my opinions of the show on this trusty blog.

P.S. I wonder if there is cure.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

i didn't think the office was incredible until i watched a whole season of it. oh man........