Tuesday, April 22, 2008

::Funny Yellow Fellow:2::

So on one of our few sunny days this spring, My roomate and I wanted to go swinging in a park. So we had a wonderful afternoon of playing at a park on childrens recreational equipment. Well one of us (heather) had the bright idea to get into one of the fun pieces of equipment. And so she got stuck. After a few minutes of pulling, pushing and tugging, she was free to frolick on the other fun attractions. But this time inspired the next installment of funny yellow fellow.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I have to say that although I missed the first installment of funny yellow fellow, I am definately excited for the next! Tell Heather I say "HAHAHAHAHAHA" and remind me that I have a question about blogger for you.

Jacob said...

that is most definitely a tight squeeze for any adult.