Saturday, April 5, 2008

::Crepes and Gardens::


Oh my 'lanta!!! Today was wonderful. A couple co-workers and I all went out and about to enjoy ourselves....thanks liz and marie. We started out at the City Coffee House and Creperies and then went to the Missouri Botanical Garden. First of all the Crepes were a-stinkin-mazing. I had an egg Havarti cheese and ham crepe that I could not finish because I was so full. I have never tried a crepe before so that was a new and magnificent experience. Then, we went to the botanical gardens. The weather was beautiful and we could not have picked a better day. We went around taking pictures and enjoying the sights. I want to share just some of the pics I got today. Hopefully there will be more to come...I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Marie said...

I LOVE that bench picture. :-) What an amazing day today!

Marie said...

What's the story, morning glory?

Christina said...

I like the picture of the bench, too. It is very beautiful.