Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The time has come the walrus said....


Spring is here, although the weather is insistent upon disagreeing, and that means school is almost out. This is something that I'm very grateful about. Now don't get me wrong, I love to learn, but the act of reading for fun and sunbathing and half day Fridays makes my heart soar. Not to mention the excess of parking spaces. MMMMM...summer. What more could a person truly ask for. Yes I have to look for a second job now but maybe just maybe I could have a fun easy job. That would solely pay for the fun things in life like trips movies and clothes. Now don't peg me as superficial, although I am known to have my moments, it is just during the summer I get to jump into the luxuries I normally do not get. And so my friends I am ready for darker skin, lighter hair and a whole bunch of fun.

Mr. Sun, Sun Mr. Golden sun....please shine down on me.....

No comments: