Monday, November 22, 2010

::Shutterfly...spreadin' the Christmas Cheer::


My family is spread out all over the states which causes the holidays to be a little less joyful. I've wanted to find a way to connect them someway to all of the changes happening in my life and Shutterfly is offering just that! Shutterfly has some great designs for Christmas and I can't wait to wait send out some cards that show pictures of friends, family and accomplishments!

One design that I am oogling over is this....

I'm a sucker for black and white photos and I think this design would look great with them.
So spread some cheer yourself and check out Shutterfly!

And if you are a blogger and want to share some love with your friends and family you can receive 50 free cards just by blogging about it! Shutterfly loves bloggers!

No comments: