Monday, November 8, 2010

:: The Coming of Home::

As a new grad it is only proper that I attend my first Homecoming as an alumni. This year Student Activities and the other various departments that contribute to Homecoming did a great job. I must confess it is odd to not be a student and take part like I use to. I saddens my heart a little that I couldn't be stressed out, running around, and surviving only on coffee last week, but I have to remember that God has moved me to a new part in life.
Some of the highlights of the wonderful 2010 Homecoming week:
  • Seeing my bestie (and her partner) win the title of Mr. and Ms. Spirit MBU! (See the wonderful photo above taken by the wonderful Nicole)
  • Watching the community come together at the Fall Family Carnival
  • Watching the Lady Spartans dominate in Basketball
  • Seeing our incredible students rock it out at The Perk : The Event!
It was a great week full of some awesome spirit.

Peace, Love, and Spartan Spirit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was quick. :)

Anonymous said...

That was supa quick! Never have to worry about you rambling on too long, aye. :)