Sunday, December 12, 2010

::Visions of Sugarplums?::

Tis the season for sleigh bells, cookies, and my favorite .....Presents! But in all honesty, I hate to receive them. When I receive them I feel like a ball of awkwardness...I mean I never know how to react. But what I love about presents is creating, wrapping and giving them. I get this overwhelming rush as I craft and wrap a present. Seeing all of the glue, glitter, paper and fabric being thrown around in a creative fashion gives me a high like none other....it is totally my drug. And I am in the season of my addiction....Christmas Season! So as my roommates tolerate my 'Sarah's Workshop' that has invaded the living and dining room, I can't help but smile as the thoughts of ribbon and mod podge dance through my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love Mod Podge AND wrapping gifts AND crafting!