Friday, January 30, 2009

::Prioritizing People::


When times gets crazy and there are lots of activities to plan, things to clean, and homework to finish, the first thing I pitch out of my life is my time for relationships. Recently, I have realized the problem with this particular mind frame. God calls us to build relationships with each other and caring for one another. What a failure I am! So this weekend I am trying to change this. I got the opportunity to go out with some lovely ladies to Oberweis to get some amazing FREE LATTEs! Wait did you hear that FREE. Yup and it was so lovely to get to catch up with these girls. Then Lindsey and I went to a friends movie night and saw tons of old and hopefully new friends. For me the easiest thing to do is hole up in my room, I guess this is my introverted side coming out. But I know that this can be a very wrong thing. Thank you to all who keep me accountable, and to those who want to see me smile! 

No comments: