Tuesday, January 27, 2009

::Legacy::


There comes a time in everyone's life when they ponder the imprint they have created in their "world". My world for the past three years has been Mobap. This may seem silly but I have poured my blood, sweat and tears into MBU. This past weekend, however, I have seen a little fruit of my labor. Student Activities took some current and aspiring leaders to a leadership retreat. And being President of Student Activities, I had the opportunity to lead many of the meetings. I am so amazed at the caliber of leadership in SAC. They have gone above and beyond what I expected of them. There is passion, innovativeness and initiative in the group and I am very proud. I feel relieved to hand off the position that I have held for two years to any one of these wonderful men and women. Thank you to all who will continue this Legacy.

1 comment:

A Broken Vessel said...

I think that it's great that you can look back and see those things. You, my friend, are a leader. You think like one. You act like one. I love to see that flourish in you. I love watching you work, it's very cool. Keep being you, it's the best!