Sunday, September 7, 2008

::>2 believers=He will be there::


I feel the need to brag, not on my abilities but on Gods. Over the summer He has brought some fantastic women into my life that encourage, love, and keep me accountable to what God expects. They have been there when I have been sad, glad and upset. They are great examples of women who love God and want to see others grow. Each one of them are very different and are in the same but various parts of their life. They are all important parts of the University and I thank God for allowing them to be a part of my life. Now we are continuing our summer small group into the school year and I cannot wait to see how God moves each one of us. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Bozarth said...

Sarah, you are such a blessing to me! You and all of the other girls in our small group have encouraged me and blessed me so much. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you, and glad that we can continue to meet this school year!