Saturday, August 21, 2010

::Too Many Great Things At Once::


I am blessed. And Glory goes all to God on this one, because if I do anything at all, it usually messes everything up.
As for just some of the blessings:
  • I get to spend at least one more year at the university that I attended, but now I work there!
  • I will also be starting a nannying position and getting to love and invest in some incredible middle school girls.
  • Everyone should check out my professional blogging debut.. @ My First Apartment
  • Life should be super interesting as now I have two awesome room mates, A and T.
  • The school year is about to start! That means I get the opportunity to love a whole bunch of college students.
  • I just became a member of The Journey . And I am stoked to start serving there!
Growing up is a scary, exhilarating, and liberating time. God is revealing things to me everday, from how selfish and sheltered I am to how to vulnerable I must become to be used by Him.

Peace, Love, and Coconuts!

No comments: