Monday, October 20, 2008

::Fall Break::


I knew coming into this fall break that it had the potential to be rather boring because I had chosen to be on duty (as an RA). That meant four days with no one at the dorms to amuse me. But I was wonderfully surprised that this break has been anything but boring. I feel like I have done tons of fun stuff, while being "stuck" in the dorms. I've gone out for sushi, picked and carved pumpkins, made puppie chow, and played phase ten for hours. Really, it hasn't been too bad. And the fun continues tonight as myself and some friends dive into the land of Quelf (you just have to experience it for yourself). So thank you to all of the lovely people who made this weekend full of festivities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks Sarah! I'll be praying for you this week--I know homecoming is busy! I'm sure it will be the best homecoming ever!! Miss you!