Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NACA Conference


So last week we, my team and I, went to a National Association of Campus Activities conference. There my eyes were opened to such a secular world. We heard comedians and singer and poets who threw curse words and sex around like they were a day old newspaper article. I am not use to this and it bothered me. I think out of approx. 16 comedians we could book only one and that is if she could clean up her act. I love to laugh, but it is sad that all moral codes have to go out the window. The conference was good and I learned from the educational sections but as far as the entertainment side, I saw nothing that was incredible for my university. I learned about myself during this conference and I saw the amazing part of the lou.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I want to see the amazing parts of the Lou. :-)